Monday, January 19, 2009

Us

My goodness........Kourtney is having surgery on Wednesday. I can't believe it has been 2 months and the time is almost here, really the closer it gets the slower it seems to be. I am very anxious to get this stage over so that we can return to "normal" afterwards. I think its mostly the unknown that worries me but I know that everything will work out. Its not so much the surgery that is stressing me but the recovering.

Jax and Dree both went to the dentist today. Kadrey had to get 2 of her teeth pulled ( she gets 2 more pulled in a couple of weeks) She is doing pretty good and the pain seems minimal. The root from her bottom tooth was super long, it was pretty crazy. Jax got one of his cavities filled. It took a half hour and three people holding him (well, the dentist was one of them so I guess really 2 people) so the dentist decided we should come back at another time to fill the other one. After the ordeal Jax informed me that he bit the dentist hand (i would not want a job that required me to put my fingers into the mouths of naughty kids, what a brave man). He is a such a stinker.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

hey, I hope everything went good today, we have been thinking about you guys. Let us know how it went and call if you need anything, Love you guys

Amber said...

I hope everything went well with the surgery. Jax is my hero! I couldn't count all the times that I wanted to bite my orthodontist but I never did get to. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!