Saturday, January 31, 2009

Is it time yet?


Having to leave my older two children every night so that I can stay with my baby is awful. It is a time of day filled with tears and pleads. Dan brings them up nightly for an early dinner and some time together and then its home for them and a hospital bed for me - the drive is almost an hour (one way). They want so much for mom and Kourtney to come home, I want that too.

The doctors told us that maybe tomorrow would be the day, now they have been telling us that for days but we are very hopeful. She has greatly improved and we feel confident enough to bring her home. We are aware that she will require extra TLC and are more than ready to give it to her.
One of the best things about it is that I have a lot of free time so I can post more often, and I have also been figuring out some of that Facebook stuff (it really is way beyond me, but I am trying).

3 comments:

Cannwin said...

Okay that picture to the right of all of you... put that on facebook so I can take a closer look at this short hair I can't believe you actually did that!

stacy said...

i am so glad that everything is going good. and that the hospital stay is coming to an end. Kourtney looks beautiful.

Amber said...

Hope you get home soon... Or are home as I'm writing this. Your sweet family needs to be together.