Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Its me...

So, it has been forever since I last posted anything I decided that it was time. You know every time I get on line I check out peoples blogs and I am always disappointed when there is not something new on their page, I can't expect different then what I do right?!

Christmas has come and gone, we sure did have a lot of fun. We also had many kind, loving, generous people helping us out and as a result that kids had the best christmas "ever". So Thank you! The whole day was great (well, no sleeping in but when do I ever get that)- Kadrey and Jax both got new bikes and they were so excited, the official wait for summer is here. We spent the afternoon/evening at my parents house and Kourtney got to meet papa John for the first time. We had all the kids and cousins there, it was nice to be all together (we don't get out much and its fun to be with people we love.) New Years was pretty uneventful at our house. Dree was so excited to return to school, and we were pretty excited too. Jax was not really as happy and is showing typical boy behavior and not loving school. I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season, and that you all have fun with the snow:) I know we are (somedays)!

No comments: