Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hi!

I know I have not posted in forever... life have been crazy (and pretty uneventful).
Um... We have been playing wii fit a lot and on Monday Dan stopped drinking pop (well his goal is to not drink any for a week - not forever) and since then he has lost 4lbs. It took me almost three weeks to lose that much - What a jerk huh?! :) But really I am proud of him, just wish it was that easy for all of us:)
I started bribing the kids two weeks ago. If they can stay on the green card at school Mon - Fri then after school they get to go and get a prize at Dollar Tree. Jaxon got to go on the first week but not Kadrey...sometimes her mouth just wont stop:) Kadrey got to go on Friday no Jax though (he thru a crayon box at somebody, yes it was empty and cardboard but still).
THE JEEP IS PAID OFF - as of Wednesday. It only took us 5 years to do it:)
Work has been crazy but I will try to post more often:)
oh and on a finally note - Dan starts school "Electrical school" on Monday at the ATC. Yay!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Branden weighed himself a couple of days ago. He's 6'5" and 145lb... It makes me a little sick to realize how much more I weigh than he does. I have to keep reminding myself that he's WELL below normal weight.
Tell Dan I say good luck in school. I'm sure it'll be worth the work. :)