Saturday, February 13, 2010

valentines day @ school

The kids had their V-day parties yesterday, they have been excited all week for it (I really do not remember it being that exciting:). They had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy - as if they really need that. Thursday night they had to address their cards (only the from part - the teachers asked that the cards not be address to anyone because that they can just hand them out and not have to worry about which card goes to which student- works for me:)
They really had a fun day!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I remember being excited about a change in the everyday routine and about the candy and treats I'd be getting. It was fun. :)

I tried calling earlier today. The stuff that's going on is too big to write about and I'm not sure I want to write it anywhere... I'm not sure that I SHOULD write it anywhere. I'll call you again sometime soon and we'll talk.