Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Meet Mit (The red books)


So, I don't know how many are familiar with these books. However I am so very familiar with them - you see, I spend almost all day listening to Kids read (well TRY to read them). I spend 20 min a day with a 2nd grader reading them, 1 hour a day with the Special Ed class reading them, 30 min with a third grader, 30 min with 1st graders reading them and if that were not enough - 2 weeks ago Jaxons teacher sent home a note saying he was ready to bring books home and have us sign them off ------- low and behold...... Same books. Some days I think I may go crazy if I have to hear any more about Mit and Sam :) Although it is nice to see progress - but really I don't see a lot I mostly get to hear the same stories over and over again - except for Jax - he seems to breeze right through them:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can I get a copy of them for my home?