Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bike ride season!


Every time we have warm weather I take the kids on bike rides. They go down the street and around the turn - technically it is the same block because it has no breaks in it but it is really really long:) (and of course we are picking up neighborhood kids along the way). We need go a few blocks and turn by this big grass hill (it used to be the fire station until they re-build right by my house). The kids have been waiting and begging to go on bike rides again, they have been so patient and even though we have had a few days of nice weather Saturday was the first day we could really get out there - They had fun. Their most favorite part is the grass hill - riding the bikes up and down it. Now for me that would get tiring but for them it is great fun:) I didn't think to take any pictures of them doing that but I will.

Yay!! I am so glad the weather is finally getting warmer.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hooray for spring! Winter wasn't bad here but it's still nice to see it go. It's great to hear that your family has been enjoying life out there.