Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kadreys cheering dance

Today was Kadreys big day. She finally got to perform that dance that she has been wanting to do for so long. The "camp" was all through June (the performance was cancelled due to weather) and again all through August. She was so stinkin cute. They danced at a half time for the football team that our city has, these little boys were like eight years old (so cute). Plus they cheered for the first half of the game.

We then spent the afternoon in the mountains at a campsite BBQing hamburgers and playing in the river and having fun, We went up with Grandma and Grandpa Montague - no one else in my family could make it, hopefully next time everyone can go. Fun day!


Monday is my first day of work now I have had the training but I am still very nervous, I mean I have spent the last 12 years of my life working in a bakery. Dan and Kadrey both start school on Monday (Jax starts on the 31). Its going to be a crazy week - fun and adventure filled but crazy none the less :) I hope that everyone has a good week.

No comments: