Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm back!!!!!!!

Hey, sorry I know it has been forever since I've done any kind of update - but I am going to do one today. However we have a new computer (that is part of the reason for no updates - our laptop died) so no pictures - sorry - plus I keep forgetting to take pictures of our "events".

So many things to tell about I am not even sure where to start.

We had a family reunion (for the Montague side). For one of the fun events we had me, Kadrey, Jaxon, Kali, and Bryan performed the Hannah Montana Hoedown Throw down. It was a lot of fun - I just hope that someone got pictures of it and that one day I will get to see them.

For mine and Dan's 8 year anniversary - 8 YEARS - we went to the Kenny Chesney concert. It was a lot of fun. We have never done anything other then dinner and a movie for our ann. so I was pretty excited. I hope that my future is filled with lots of concerts cause I loved it.

We had our first ever yard Sale this last weekend. It actually was not as horrible as I was lead to believe it would be, and we made pretty good on our sales , and I got a lot of space freed up in the house.

Dan turned 30 years old yesterday. Ha! ha! he is getting old huh? He really is not to happy about getting "older" but he will be fine, plus it is kinda fun to tease him about it.

And if you can believe it Jaxon will be 5 on Thursday. He is already almost 5 and he is starting Kindergarten at the end of the month. He is growing up so fast.

OK well now I hope you all feel more informed and know that I have not forgotten about you, life just gets crazy some days - you know?! -
I will do better at posting fun things and I will also figure out how to get some pictures onto my awesome computer so that I can share them you all, and I will try to be better at taking picture :)






1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like you're having a great time! I can't believe Jaxon is almost 5!!! I remember when most of the bakery was pregnant... It seems like it was only a year or two ago. What happened to all that time?