Wednesday, January 25, 2017

LOL

Kashy makes me laugh everyday so before I forget here are some of latest funnies (i forget to write them down and then I forget them)

-at McDonalds the two big kids had frappes and she wanted one so she ate her food and then comes up by me and says "how can I get one of those?" and points to the frappe.

-she was having a rough night and crying about EVERYTHING Kadrey asked her why she was crying she says "because Im a cry baby"

- i was close to her face just looking at her she says "umm...could you get out of my face?!"

-crying at Gpa and Gmas house the other day i asked her what her deal was she says "I just don't like people, ok!!

- she told me she doesn't want too be a big girl anymore just a little girl now so I told her thats fine just no sucking on binkis or peeing in her panties she says "uh..i won't do that!"

- to Kadrey - I don't have enough shoes...well, yes i do but i want more!

No comments: