Sunday, January 22, 2017

Finished

So for the past year I have been going to school.  Maybe thats why blogging has not happened lol (no) but I pushed through - It was not easy,  I went to the ATC and certified in Medical Office Administration - I know that people go to school for harding diplomas but I am 36 and have 3 children that need my attention so for me it was an accomplishment.  I have not yet found a job, every listing i see wants experience or to be fluent in Spanish but I know i will find a job and that will truly help my family. My attendance was not great - and I felt like I missed out on so much but I did it so Yay Me!
After I took my last final the teacher told me that I was finished and I said "No, I have one more class "(60 hours) and she said "No, you're finished" - i was so excited I was done a month earlier then i had expected.

No comments: