Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yay us!

  Yesterday was award day for our family:)



 Dan went to Jaxons award assembly in the morning and not only did Jaxon earn his 1st grade Doctorate degree he also earn the most improved reader award - he worked really hard for this and I am so proud of him.





 I went to Kadreys in the afternoon and she not only earned her Doctorate degree she also got the citizenship award and 5/5 sections correct on her Language Arts block test and also 5/6 on her math block test.  She is amazing - she also earned $22 from her teacher for all of her hard work.  Her teacher paid her in $2 bills.






I also got the Presidents volunteer service award (thank to me working for Americorps.)  







So much excitement at our house yesterday.

Oh and I thought I would let you know that I am no longer working at the schools after tomorrow and starting on Monday I am working at Maceys again (the Clinton store, not the Ogden one).     The schools are cutting the hours and I needed to be employed for the summer and get more hours during the year.

Dans Walmart has opened and he is really enjoying it. He works all the time it seems but he is doing awesome and is really loving it.  I am way proud of him.

No comments: