Friday, May 20, 2011

Me again!

Ok so I know that it has been a while.....sorry - life is just nonstop crazyness:).

I will give a run down of my schedule ( for this week )

Monday- Softball (Kadrey)   Baseball (Jaxon)  at different parks - good thing Kadrey has a friend on the team so she rode with them ( I did watch some of her game, though).  Dan also has a soccer game.

Tuesday - Soccer practice and Dance practice (Kadrey)

Wednesday - Soccer game (Kadrey)

Thursday - Soccer practice (Kadrey and Jaxon, Dan is the coach:) Dance practice (Kadrey)

Friday - Clean house, make b-day cake for Kadrey and post (instead of planning her party:)

Saturday - Soccer games (Kadrey and Jaxon) baseball practice (Jax)  Kadreys party

I thought that softball started next week and I was not expecting the soccer/softball sessions to overlap.  Kadrey begged to do the dance thing (they will be performing in 2 parades and at Terrace Days) I kept telling her no that she was too busy but she managed to talk me into it (she does not mind being busy I guess, and she loves it:)

No comments: