Friday, May 27, 2011

schools out

The kids are done with school until after summer and they are so excited:)












They have been arguing and "teasing" each other since I picked them up - I hope this does not last all summer long, it could very easily send me. I am excited because fighting them to get to sleep every night and then again to get up every morning was starting to get to me.  (They struggled with the fact that they needed to be in bed even though it was still light out.)












I am starting my "New" job on Monday and the stress of that could be adding to the stress level of our house I guess:)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can't believe how big they're getting! Kadrey seemed so big when I saw her last fall and she just keeps going. And Jaxon.... I swear he looks two or three years older in these pictures than he did last fall! Good luck with summer!