Saturday, April 2, 2011

Soccer Saturdays!

THEY'RE BACK!

Soccer Saturday's that is!!!!!! Now I know that by the end of the season I am tired and worn out from getting up early and then sitting through the kids games - but I really do enjoy soccer time:) Watching Kadrey and Jaxon play is a trill.
OK sometimes I get upset with them and turn into one of those parents that are yelling from the sidelines (but really there are worse - I am not so bad:)

Kadrey has a real talent for the game and it is so fun watching her play, sometimes I forget she is only 8 and I expect too much from her (whoopsy). Lucky for all involved Dan is there to remind me to chill:) Jaxon has his
glory moments and has a real passion for the game, he gets better with every game (I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he loves to play the video games, they help him understand the game better).
I love watching them thrive at something they really both love.

No comments: