Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a good day!

So... Today is the nine month anniversary of the passing of our sweet little Angel Kourtney. Today is also MLK day (Martin Luther King,Jr.). I spend my morning making texture blocks for the blind school. I maybe complained about this project a bit(at first we were going to sew quilts for the school, I can not sew) however, when I found out that Kourtneys day and the project day were one in the same I decided that this was something that I really wanted to do and I was excited for it. You see, the Blind School was very good to Kourtney. They had a "teacher" come to the house and work with her once a week, she was a recipient of some texture blocks (not the same ones I was making of course but ones that were very similar:) What a great way to spend my day. Giving back! Two wonderful reasons to do it:)

I hope you all very a nice day too!!!!!!

No comments: