Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year (2010)

I hope you have a great new year!! The kids and I spent sometime at Grandma and Grandpas house last night (but not till the new year only until about 8pm) we had some yummy dip and crackers and the kids played games with Grandma. It was fun.
I was in bed last night when the fire works started to go off. Sure enough I ended up sleeping with the little boy of mine in bed with me -silly guy-
There is a Christmas song (sorry can't remember what it is called) that says "next year all your troubles will be miles away". Lets hope right?!
Now the dieting must begin :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I doubt that you need to diet very much, if at all. By the way, your Christmas song is "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." I really hope that both of us are lucky enough to have our troubles be miles away in the next year. Hope your 2010 is full of happiness and healthiness.