Tuesday, May 28, 2013

N.O.V.A. graduation and State poster!

Kadrey had her NOVA graduation last week (if you are unsure of NOVA like me I guess it is the new DARE - however as far as I know that program is still in existence.)  So proud of her- also at the awards program she got top athlete of 5th grade:)  










Kadrey had her state poster due it was her final project.  She picked Massachusetts.  She had weeks and weeks to work on it but she waited until the final weekend before it was due to work on it.  Grandpa and her looked up all of the stuff (mostly Grandpa) and Aunt Kali cut all the pictures to fit on the board (while Kadrey was at her soccer game) and then she and Kali and I glue it all on Sunday.  I wrote all the info in pencil and then Dree went over it all in marker - then Kali and Grandma made it all fancy with glitter and stars and Boston on the top. Grandma and I added runners on the top  (which you cant really see in the pictures but the are so cute).  Kadrey was able to turn the poster in on time and got 100%.

No comments: