Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jaxon in the pond

Mother of the year here lol.  
While at the pond on Monday Jaxon and his cousin went off and were riding their RipStiks around the trail - silly me I thought that Jaxon was old enough to not be supervised at all times - they decided (Jaxon decided) that he should ride his RipStik on one of those look off docks because the paved road was too bumpy(?) and fell and even though he stayed on the bridge thing his RipStik went right into the water.  Cousin came and told me that Jaxon fell and Stik  was in the water so I assumed that it just fell in the edge and was so big deal -WRONG-

So me and his Aunt had sticks and we were feeling in the water for it and when I found it I made Jaxon jump in and get it - he was crying before he went in asking why know one else had to get in and I nicely (or meanly) told him that none of them made the stupid choice to ride on the bridge so it was his fault and no one else had to fix it.  He said he would just ask Santa for one again next year - I told him that Santa would not get him another one because he made such unwise choices. The water was nasty and he really was upset that he had to get into water that ducks and fish pooped in and it was murky and sludgy but he did it and we have his RipStik back yay.

No comments: