Friday, March 8, 2013

Jaxons hair......

He decided that he wanted to grow out his hair.  What a pain.  Everyday we had to blow dry it and style it (it took more time to do then Kadreys).  It finally got long enough that he had to wear a headband during soccer and basketball so that it would not get into his eyes.  I took him a couple of weeks ago to get it cut and shaped up - I hated hated it,  I tried to straighten it and that worked ok but really it just looked silly and I hated it so the other day I buzzed it:)  it was a fight and I had to chase him down and drag him into the kitchen and then he ran and hid again so after I got him back in the kitchen I held him down with my arm and leg and then I hurried and buzzed one strip of his hair and then I told him he could stop fighting me and let me finish or just walk around like that haha!
it was nice for crazy hair day lol!
The comb got stuck!

No comments: