Saturday, March 23, 2013

5k 2013

 Dan and the older kids ran the 5k this morning.  I was unable to but I am so proud of them for doing it:)    Dan ran it in 27 min, Kadrey in 29, and Jaxon in 35.  I am so proud of them.
 Jaxon being him normal goofy self, Kadrey having her normal attitude.

They are amazing
Kadrey really wanted to run the whole thing without walking but she was unable to do that so next year she will she says - she just needs to condition more:)   She took 8th place for 'girls under 12' and I think she is pretty awesome. Dan did not train at all and I think the last time he ran was at last years 5k he really wanted to get a better time but I think he did awesome.  Jaxon got a much better time then last year - he has been running a lot at school trying to get ready for the run.   I wish I could have run it with them (well, walk it is more like it)but there is always next year right?!

No comments: