Saturday, August 11, 2012

family reunions


It is the season for reunions............ they really are fun (for the most part).

My side of the family had one   near the end of July (the Montagues) in Salt Lake.  It lasted 2 days.   The kids most favorite part was when we went to the Hotel (were the out of towners where staying) and swam for hours (it seemed)  and then my kids went and watched a movie with some of my cousins kids in their rooms while Dan and I played games. (well, Dan stayed in the room too at first and "watched the movie"  he says, but I think he slept haha).

    we took a picture of all the cousins together but I have not  seen it yet!  so for now this is one of just my parents, siblings (and spouses),  nieces and nephew, and my amazing children and husband:)
                                  

The next weekend was Dans family reunion (the Bairds)  in Salt Lake.  It was at his dads cousins house.  We were able to go with Dans dad.  (We have been having some car troubles ugh).  I think the highlight for the kids was when they got to dive for money - Mark just throw it into the pool and let the kids have at it.  First coins and then at the end "floaties"  (paper money).  They loved that Kadrey ended up with like $16 and Jax had around $14  his was mostly dollars but hers was mostly coins because long after it was over she had her goggles on and was getting every last coin out of the pool she could find.   The highlight for me was that he and a scuffle board and I kicked Dans butt at that game way more then any other game we have ever played:)  haha

No comments: