Monday, August 6, 2012

Boy is 8 and Dan is older too:)


Today is Jaxons birthday and he is 8.  Time sure does fly.  At least now when people ask how old he is they will not be as shocked because he does look older then 7( and has for quite sometime,) but I think 8 is less shocking to most - unless they have a 9 / 10 year old to compare him with because he is almost always bigger then them:)


He is such a goof ball, we sure are lucky to have him.  He is so kind and loving.  Most days he drives me crazy and he does not listen (he is too busy being silly)  but then when I think I can't handle it anymore he gives me loves and makes me laugh.


Dan just had his birthday too. He is getting up there lol.  The other day we were walking around the block and he started to complain about his knee and then his hip, I had to remind him that he is getting up in age and things stop working the way they should (after all he is not in his 20's anymore.)  Haha.                      

No comments: