Monday, July 9, 2012

REAL Salt Lake v L.A. Galexy

A couple of weeks ago Dan and I got to go and watch the REAL game.  Traffic was terrible and even though we were running late we did not miss the kick off:)  We had seats right behind the goal - OK not right behind, it was a little to the left of it.  










REAL did not win but it was so much fun to go and watch.  After the game we were walking to our car (well sort of walking, mostly waiting to walk because it was congested there too.)  a fight broke out in front of us - I actually moved because it was right by me....  Stupid drunk people.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Fun! Branden and I have been to 4 Cardinal's baseball games this year and we have tickets to another one in a couple of weeks. I've never cared about sports very much- and REALLY never cared about baseball- but it's quite a bit of fun to attend the games.