Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh baby!

So as I mentioned before I am pregnant - 28 weeks.    The doctors have been keeping a close eye on the baby and I get ultrasounds regularly they also measure the thigh bone and the neck all time ( which I guess will tell you about the growth of the baby?!)  At my last appointment the doc got this amazing picture of the baby.  I know that technology is really advanced and that to some this is nothing new but I was amazed:)











At my last appointment I had to drink that nasty Glucose stuff (for the 2nd time this pregnancy).  You have to fast for 2 hours before you drink it and then you have to drink it an hour before your appointment.  I slept in that day so I did not get to eat breakfast before I had to choke it down:(  I was sad.   Then you have to get your blood drawn - that is no dance it the park either.



- sorry. I can not figure out why there is a big gap between the writing and the picture.  It looks fine in the post area but for some reason when I put it onto the blog is like this:(














1 comment:

Amber said...

I still think that kind of shot is amazing so you're not alone. She looks like a sweet little one. Glad that things are looking ok so far.