Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekend of fun -

We sure did have a lot of fun this weekend -
Jax had his soccer game and scored 2 goals and Kadrey scored 6 (maybe it was 5 - either way amazing right?!).  I had asked for Saturday off because originally my family was going to go to Logan and watch Kassi (Dan's cousin) run a marathon - sadly Kadreys game started in the afternoon and Kassi ran too fast (that part is not sad:)  so we never  got to see her run.  But after the run she brought the gang down to see us and watch the end of Kadreys game - they all ended hanging out at our house most of the evening ... we had a BBQ, roasted mallows, and just hung out.  It was a lot of fun (we have not all gotten together in like 5 years).
My sister had her birthday this past week so on Sunday me and the kids went to my parents house where they had a little party for her.  My dad made some yummy food for dinner (i do not know how to spell it but I will try - millinasa - ) and I made the cake and we just sat around and laughed and had a good time.  I went to their house earlier this week and I was helping my sister make some lemon bars because it was her b- day and she really wanted some - not my best work that day- they were a total failure:)  but the cake turned out good.
This weekend should be fun my friend from high school is going to be in town -
I will try to remember pic of that day:)

No comments: