Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Birthday!

So this last week I turned 31 years old....can you believe it 31.  I don't feel that old and i hope I don't look that old - I remember as a kid always thinking that people in their 30's were so old - but people don't think that anymore right?! haha

I had an awesome birthday - My Best Friend from High School came to town and after many years of not seeing her we got to spend the whole day together.  We went to the mall and bought clothes (well, mostly she bought), we then went to O.H.S  (they have been remodeling the school for a bunch of years)    they were having an open house to show off how fancy it is now (some parts are still under construction weird huh?!)  We then went to SLC and went to the General RS meeting (I have never been to the conference center it was pretty amazing)  - it was so nice to go (her sister  - in - law got tickets and took us:)  Then we went to Red Lobster!  Such a fun night.










I hope we can get together much more often then we have in the past:)  maybe now that she lives in this state that will help right

2 comments:

Cannwin said...

I totally didn't catch this post! I'm going to have to send you all the pictures I took. :) I had the best day ever with you. It was a much needed break from the monotony of semi-singling it.

Kaz said...

Yay!!!! I am glad that you loved the day because I did too:) anytime you need a break just let me know -