Monday, June 6, 2011

make-up

Yesterday after Kadrey was all dressed and ready for church she decided to try on put on some make-up.  I caught her in the act:)  and told her that she was not old enough to wear make-up places (its ok to play with but not to wear out).   She threw the biggest fit, was arguing the point and even woke Dan up to ask him what he thought (would any dad want his 9 yr old wearing make-up:) - She then slammed her door shut and would not talk to me (and pouted most of the day) and then came out of her room and started to argue about it again - why do they make make-up for kids?, you wear make-up, I'm  not a little girl, ect.....)   I told her that she was already so pretty that she did not need anything to dress her up more - She rolled her eyes.  I told her 15 was when she could start to wear it Dan told her 21 - huh...    (This was her look yesterday at church ( so cute)).

No comments: