Sunday, June 26, 2011

Camping

We went camping a couple of weeks ago and we had so much fun.   The river was really high and it was a little rainy and cold but we got to stay in a "lodge"  (at my parents stake camp)  so we made the best of  things,  lots of fun stuff to do indoors and it only rained some of the time so we went outside too:)

 Dan and R.W found a ping pong table in the storage room of this lodge and pulled it out to have a little fun (I think this table is kinda old, and has probably seen better days:)

 Ninja Bryan!!!!!!                                                                  






There was even an indoor fireplace so we made s'mores.  We used those huge marshmallows.  Dan managed to stuff 2 in his mouth at once but the champion is Karlee, she got 3.  (I did not have my camera near while this was happening up it was pretty funny)                          

And the rain did stop long enough for everyone to go play some baseball and volleyball and go hiking.





I am glad we got to go and I hope we can go again.  13 of us where there the whole time and then my Bro. and his family came up for a little while and so did my mom and my sister  (the available slot happened to be on weekdays some had to work.)

No comments: