Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tonsils

Kadrey got her tonsils out this morning. The surgery went really well (yah), and she is recovering pretty ok. She hates the taste of her pain med. and is very hungry (put it hurts too much to eat) but is "normal".

Her "cheer and dance" performance was cancelled this weekend because of the stupid rain. The lady in charged called me yesterday to tell me that they were having a "make-up" performance tomorrow. Kadrey cant go (because she just had surgery) so she has to miss out after all of her practicing.

Jax had a fun end of season T-ball game (yah, its over). He actually blasted the ball pretty good (that's what Dan told me since I was busy helping someone else on the team) he was very proud of his self.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well. It's sad that she doesn't get to participate after all her hard work, though. It's great that Jax finished t-ball on a good note.
I will miss you, too, but I'll be back for visits and, of course, my wedding so I'll get to see you guys again. At least there are cell phones and blogs. :) We will keep in touch.