Tuesday, June 16, 2009

oh life! somedays...

So, we have been taking Kadrey to the Doctors a lot lately. We are trying to get her annual winter night cough (that has now turned into an all day everyday cough) under control. She has been placed on lots of meds and she has breathing treatments - she has also had an x-ray done and blood drawn. It was decided today that her tonsils and adenoids need to come out ASAP. So next wednesday is the exciting day. 8 days away, should I be worried? Tonsillectomys are a very common thing - so no worries right? I gotta say I have been trying to be ok with this but am I?! I dont know. She also has "allergy induced asmia", getting to tonsils out should make a big improvement (not fix the problems totally but that is ok).

Kadrey is in the Washington Terrace "Cheer and Dance" camp. She has been practicing a lot and she gets to do her performance on Saturday. Dan says that I am competitive but I am not I just like her to try her best and I get really mad when I feel I she is not - that is not competitive.

Jaxon has his last T-ball game tomorrow. I am so glad. Helping 4-6 year old try and play T-ball and understand the concept of the game is really not that fun, and really little kids dont understand the concept of hurrying. But he had a lot of fun and really now that they are starting to understand it all its kind of sad that its about over.

Lindseys (my sister-in-law) parents have been so sweet. They bought our little Kourtney a bench - it is made of stone and is Noahs Arc, with a rainbow and animals and arcs for the feet of the bench. We took it up to the cemetery and put it right by Kourtys tree. We just love it. Thanks again Hunna and Linda we love you guys and are so grateful for you and all you have done for us.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Crazy, when you were telling me about the tests I didn't even think about tonsils! Maybe I should get mine out with her, I keep getting strep all the time, then we could be sick buddies! Let us know what we can do, and she will be fine!

Lou and Addi said...

Okay, so I didn't even know that any of this was going on and we live right down the street! If you guys need anything just let us know. Everything will turn our just great!