Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yay...my mini Tigerette



I am so proud of her. Kadrey did a little performance for a half time show at my old high school. She was a "mini tigerette" and it was so cute. She had practices for 2 nights and on the third night was her performance. A couple of years ago she was in a dance class and on the night of the pageant she totally frozen and she was the one in the group standing there crying while all the other girls tried their best to do the dance they had been working on for so long. Now I know that happened a long time ago but I could see it happening again, so I told her that all the people were there to watch all the girls and not just her and also the only time everyone would stare is if she was the one just standing there. She did her dance and it was so cute, she was really into it and seemed to be having a good time. She later told me that the reason she did the dance was because even though she was scared she didn't know which way she could run so she just had to do it.

She is the one kind of in the center, with the black long sleeve shirt and capris on.

1 comment:

Cannwin said...

Didn't know which way to run! Hillarious. Boston was in The Nutcracker last year and she stood there doing the dance with this eye rolling half mocking look on her face like "I only do this to please my mom, we all know it's just stupid."

But she got up there and we were SOOOO proud of her.