Monday, February 9, 2009

Just a quick update

Just real quick I wanted to tell you that Kourtney is home again. She was able to come home on Sat. The joy was short lived after we were told that the Doctor could now hear a murmur in her heart that they have not heard before. So on Friday they did an echo, and an EKG - the results are not totally clear, but she has thickness and fluttering and her heart is working harder than normal (very possibly what my older brother has). She has to go back to PCMC for more testing (by a cardo. Doc and not just our pcp). They are doing it all outpatient (well that's the plan for now anyway) because she is attracted to all the elements at the hospital and her little body isn't great at fighting sickness. As upset as I was at first I have calmed (most of the time:) and I know that my baby is a very special spirit, and that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing, and I know she is loved by more then her imitate family. One day at a time right?!

1 comment:

stacy said...

thinking about you!!!!