Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easter (It was a while ago I know:)

Easter was about a month ago - ok fine, longer then that lol
But I never posted any pictures or anything :) So my parents have an accidental tradition of coloring eggs with the Grandkids and by parents I mean Aunt Kali haha  and its accidental because they did not mean for it to become a tradition but it did - what can you do?!  But really the kids have fun and so does Kali (sorry no pictures of that, the Easter Bunny was very unprepared this year and had to make a last min. stop to Wal-mart at this time).













The kids had a fun day - full of candy and  hyperness.  These pep pops were the cutest things.  Jax felt the need to eat the heads off of all of them lol.  Kadrey was trying to give attitude but failed.  My kids are silly.

No comments: