Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blessing day for Super baby:)




Kashlynn was blessed at church on Sunday, by her daddy.   It was so special and she looked like a baby doll.  She is such a sweety.









I was playing with her in the kitchen today and me and dad decided that she is super baby:)  She is so strong and holds her own head up a lot of times.....she does kinda bobble with it still, so cute and funny!








WHAT?!  
We have all had days when our hair just is crazy and we don't know what to do with it, that is why pony tails were invented.  So what do you do when you are 10 wks old -
                                       the answer is just let it be crazy haha:)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I was looking at the pictures before I read the post and I actually thought, "Wow! She has a lot of hair!" Looks like she's already growing up fast. :)