Sunday, March 25, 2012

5k

Dan, the kids, and I ran/walked a 5k this weekend.  It was a fund raiser for the school.  Me and the kids did it last year and decided that we were going to do it every year and this year Dan joined us too.  I was really trying to back out of it but Dan wouldn't let me:)  he was very encouraging and even though I have been sick forever and had not practiced for it I did it.   Dan and his buddy ran it in 26:37,  Kadrey ran it in 35:54, I walked/jogged it in 44:41, and Jaxon did it in 48:??  (he must have gotten distracted near the end -saw a bug on the ground or a butterfly haha-because he was with me through most of it).  None of us had really "trained" for it and felt that ready but we all finished - Dan and Dree did really well I think:)  and we had a lot of fun too:)

No comments: