Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our dentist adventure.

Jaxon had to go to the dentist today - we found him a new one after the little "incident" last year:) I do not know who to post the link so just a reminder - he bit the dentist. The new place that he now goes to is wonderful. We have had to spend a lot of time (and money) there, because of the problems with the other dentist, genetics, and laziness Jaxons teeth have suffered and we have had to pay dearly for it:) This was his last major visit for a while Yay! But today was no fun. Poor guy had to sit in the dentist chair for 1.5 hours - and I forgot my book, so I just sat around too. Last weekend Jax hit his teeth on his knee when he fell and knocked the two bottom ones loose, he ,however, would not let me even touch them. So while he was on the Laughing gas and the dentist was in his mouth I asked him if he could pull them out for me (because they were really loose). Jaxon is now missing almost as many teeth as he has in his mouth! (ok, maybe not quite that many but he is missing a lot:)

1 comment:

Eddie Storms said...

Wow. I'm glad that you guys managed to find the right dentist for Jax. That and the laughing gas can really help make the situation less tense. It seems like the adventure ended quite successfully, so good job.