Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Christmas time!!!!!!!!

We got our tree up last weekend. The kids had a lot of fun decorating it - ornaments lined up in rows, candy canes bunched together and my favorite- a little angle ornament - right near the top:)

We went to the "Christmas Parade" downtown (nearly froze) it was fun to go to a winter parade. Not something we normally do but we really enjoyed it :) Why people felt the need to continue to move into the street to get closer is beyond me, it most be the candy that was being thrown but really I will just buy my kids some candy (that didn't land in horse poo before my kiddies caught it - gross). I would love just to be able to sit and enjoy it but that's hard to do when people are jumping in front of your nice little spot because they can not possibly find a spot anywhere else on the 500 blocks that the parade is (OK maybe not 500) going by. The street in front of the curb (in front of people already there) is really the most reasonable place, right?!? (maybe I am being sarcastic)
Really we did have fun:) Sorry No pictures - it was too dark outside to get any good ones.

No comments: