Friday, November 13, 2009

Kadreys hair


The other morning I was brushing Kadreys hair - she was crying from the tangles. We always put her hair up - well, always meaning since she came home with lice a couple of months ago. I was getting mad at her for crying and mad because the tangles were there. I decided that it was time to cut her hair. Now she is 7 years old and has never had a real hair cut, I mean she has had it trimmed but nothing major - until the other day. She was so excited to get it cut - me I was a bit nervous, I mean they cut off a bunch of her hair and it has always been long. However, she loves it and it really is cute. So even though it was sad it see it go ,it was good "moving on" moment for us. Plus she is so stinkin cute you cant help but love it :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh, I do love her hair and she's so pretty! I can't believe she's seven, though. Time moves so strangely. Sometimes it races forward and sometimes it drags but it always seems to have moved too much when I look back.