Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Angel Baby


Our sweet little baby left our home on Saturday to "return home" with her heavenly father. We are very saddened by this and even though we wish that she could have stayed with us a bit longer, we are happy that we got to have her here for a little while. Her life was filled with physical struggles and pain but also a lot of love and I know that the reason she was able to "hang-on"as long as she did was because she felt how much love was around her. She is our little angel baby and even though she is not with us now we know that in our hearts she always will be here. I am happy that she no longer hurts. I just wish I could be with her while she is playing, laughing, dancing, and smiling, but I am glad she gets to do those things, and I know that she will be taken care of by special angels until I am able to be with her again.
We miss her so very much and wish that her stay could have been longer. We are very proud that she picked our family to join and I just hope she knows that she is a very special very loved little girl.

6 comments:

Cannwin said...

Kazia my heart and tears are all yours. Please tell me if I can do anything.

Brandon & Dianna Spatig said...

Dan & Kazia,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this tough time. Although we haven't been in touch with you lately, our prayers have always been for your sweet family. Please know that we love you and will continue to pray for you.

Lou and Addi said...

We love you all so much and we are so inspired by you all. You are the strongest most dedicated parents we know. You guys have been amazing through everything. We want you to know that we are here for you, we love you and we will do whatever we can for you and the kids. We love you guys!

Heidi said...

We love you so much. We are so amazed at how strong you are. Your kids are so lucky to have you, you are the best mom and dad they could ever have. Please let us know if we can do anything to help, we will also always be here whenever you need or for whatever you need. Our love, thoughts, and prayers are always with you during this tough time, we love you!

The Craig Family said...

My heart goes out to you guys. I am so sorry for your loss, I didn't realize how bad things were. I am so grateful for the gospel, knowing that we can be eternal families. Something I have become very grateful for after having my dad pass away last year. We love you guys and I know you are awesome parents. She was a very lucky girl to have you guys as her parents. You will be in our prayers.

stacy said...

Dan and kaz,
i was so saddened to hear of the passing of kourtney. i am so sorry for your loss. words can't express how much i ache for you and your little family. kourt was such a sweet and beautiful baby girl. i know that your family was blessed because she is a part of it. what a wonderful gift she is! i hope that you know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. and if there is anything that we can do please let us know. we love you lots!