Tuesday, March 31, 2009

round what?.......six I think.

Kourtney is back in the hospital. She has pneumonia. We ended up taking her into the ER yesterday morning because her oxygen levels were droping and her heart rate went up very high (221). I figured that they would run some test give her an antibiotic and then send us home - that's what usually happens, I was very wrong. And poor Kadrey was so worried about her yesterday before school but I told her that we would take her to the ER and Kourt would be home before Kadrey got home from school - k so wrong, my bad.


She is doing ok. Her doc tells me that she is doing a "smidge bit" better today then she was yesterday. Her heart rate and respiratory rate are both a little lower - ever thing else is about the same. She is a tough girl and if fighting her way through this. This by far is one of the biggest struggles she has faced yet. All I can do is pray that everything will be ok, and I have to believe that it will.
This is a picture of Kourt in the ER with her daddy. I never knew that you could email pictures to your computer from your phone - Thanks to Candi (Dans sister) we have learned this cool concept :) and were able to post this very precious picture.

No comments: