Monday, November 24, 2008

Kadrey and Jaxon



I was concerned about how the older two kids would respond to Kourtney beening home but they have both handled it very well. They both seem glad she is here. They argue about who love her more and they love to play with her.




So we had to go to the dentist last week and Jaxon has 4 cavities and Kadrey has to get braces. She is very excited to get them on, hopefully she will always feel that way because this is going to be a long process. Jaxon seems to think that if he takes really good care of his teeth that he wont have to go get the cavities filled - poor guy.

2 comments:

Cannwin said...

Holy cow do I feel out of the freaking loop. I mean really... you tell me your having a baby and the next thing I know you've got one in the pics. How old!!!?

What's going on? I thought we were like best friends or something. ;)


Okay, okay, I had a real rough year this year (as I'm seeing maybe you have too- stupid bad years) and maybe I lost touch with some people.

We moved to South Dakota to go to Law School (him not me) and it's really really nice here. We actually love it, which is super suprising since it's south dakota.

okay.... I await your response.

Cannwin said...

Oh, and I'm expecting...